We still have some “to-do’s” ahead of us but we are open for business and want to share our company with you. What is ahead still? Our pool and fitness center are soon to open! We are working on stocking the fitness room with the proper equipment to open for our guests to utilize. Construction is working tirelessly in the pool with the hope to finish in time for our grand opening weekend coming up at the end of this week!
I was so fortunate to see this project from start to finish, but more importantly I am so lucky to work with the people I do. We are truly a team here at the Deadwood Mountain Grand and we certainly proved that the past week.
Have we surpassed guest expectations? YES.
Has our property set the bar for the town? YES.
Do we look forward to your stay with us to prove it to you? YES.
Can we continue to receive the positive guest feedback and deliver the most outstanding customer service? YES WE CAN.
The following are reviews we received from TripAdvisor travelers that stayed with us over our first week:
- “The Grand Deadwood Mt Hotel.”
- I attended a "Retreat" at Deadwood Mt Grand this week. The Staff's attention to our Hospitality was amazing, the noon lunch was delicious, filling but not heavy. The Slots hosts catered to us on the floor. The food at the "Aught 6 Grille" is a Delight, great variety, cooked perfectly, and Service was outstanding (Colleen). Fine Dining at it Best. The Rooms were First Class, roomy showers, comfortable and the View -serene. The Decor is relaxing perfect for a getaway, business retreat or Fun. So much to see and do or kick back on the balcony. Thank You for Treating us like Royalty. Am looking forward to returning for Concerts and longer stay.
- Room Tip: Corner room overlooking main street and the hills. Peaceful.
- “Great place to stay”
- Just finished a day and a half retreat with about 20 people in attendance, and it was wonderful. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were very nice, the bed so cozy! Also, had dinner and breakfast and the food was great! The view looking out over the city of Deadwood was amazing and we seriously never had to touch a doorknob as there was always someone there to open it for you with a smile. Thank you Deadwood Mountain Grand for a great experience!
- Room Tip: get a suite. you will feel like you are at the top of the world!
- “A must stay in Deadwood!”
- We had an amazing experience and stay at Deadwood Mountain Grand. This new hotel property in the heart of historic deadwood was classy, friendly, and cozy. I was impressed with the service of the hotel. it was the opening weekend and our group was the first group they hosted. Everyone from the front desk to maintenance man, who responded "If you need anything else, just ask for me I'm Tim". I would highly recommend this property. Easy parking, great atmosphere and the total package.