DEADWOOD, S.D. (10/27/19) – Deadwood Mountain Grand has received official world from the team with Diamond Rio that the Sunday, October 27th show has been postponed due to weather and a new date will be announced soon. The band was traveling from the Salt Lake City area where portions of Interstate 80 have been closed because of inclement weather.
Management at Deadwood Mountain Grand encourage all ticket holders to hang on to their tickets as they will be honored for the rescheduled date. Should anyone desire a refund, they will be available through the original ticketing outlet. If tickets were purchased through Ticketmaster, please contact Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. If tickets were purchased through Deadwood Mountain Grand, please call 605-559-1188.